TrojanHunter is a dedicated anti trojan with file memory and registry scanning. With an easy-to-use Scanner and a Guard that scans in the background TrojanHunter is a must-have complement to your virus scanner.
- High-speed file scan engine capable of detecting modified trojans.
- Memory scanning for detecting any modified variant of a particular build of a trojan.
- Registry scanning for detecting traces of trojans in the registry.
- Inifile scanning for detecting traces of trojans in configuration files.
- Port scanning for detecting open trojan ports.
- The Advanced Trojan Analyzer, an exclusive feature of TrojanHunter, is able to find whole classes of trojans using advanced scanning techniques.
- TrojanHunter Guard for resident memory scanning - detect any trojans if they manage to start.
- LiveUpdate utility for effortless ruleset updating via the Internet.
- Process list giving details about every running process on the system, including the path to the actual executable file.
- Accurate removal of all detected trojans - even if they are running or if the trojan has injected itself into another process.
- Built-in netstat viewer.
- Extensive help files and FREE technical support via e-mail.
Requirements: Pentium Class CPU with 64MB RAM and Windows 98
| Broken Link Report
| More Info
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Anti, Avg Anti Virus, Backdoor Trojan Virus, Cleaner Trojan, Hacked, Hijacker, Malware, Proxy, Proxy Scanner, Rootkit, Scanner, Spyware, Spyware Scanner, Trojan, Trojan Detection, Trojan Horse Software, Trojan Horses, Trojan Scanning Software, Virus, What Is The Best Anti Virus...