||Multimedia / Multimedia Editors
|Publisher / Version:
||Midiclock.com / 3.01
|Added / Released:
||14 Oct 2010 / 14 Oct 2010
|License / Cost:
||Shareware / 25.00$, 20.00 EUR
|File Size / Downloads:
||963.2 KB / 41
||Windows XP, Vista, 2000, 98, Win7 x32,Win7 x64
What is MIDIClock ?
* A Program that can be used for on stage gigs, studio recordings,... to synchronize synths, effects, sequencers, arpeggiators, ...
* Its main function is generating a midi beat clock signal on a midi output device at a selectable bpm rate. Other output signals are also possible through custom output drivers.
* MIDIClock can be controlled by midi input commands. These can be learned through the midi IN learn function, on up to 32 midi input action mappings.
* The software has no installer, simply unzip to where you need it. It is portable : it can be run from a removable disk/stick without installing anything.
* The latest version of MIDIClock can be downloaded from midiclock.com.
Requirements: any working midi interface or simply the windows built in gm soft synth
| Broken Link Report
| More Info
Install Support: No Install Support
Atomic Clock Sync, Effect, Fat, Freeware Sound Recording So..., Freeware Sound Recording Software, Input Process Output, Korg, Linux Midi Software, Mac Sound Recording Software, Midi Recording Software, Pc Sound Recording Software, Reason, Recording, Roland, Sound Blaster Live Driver, Sound Recording Software Free, Stage, Studio, Sync, Yamaha