|Publisher / Version:
||GlaserTech / 1.0
|Added / Released:
||21 Aug 2004 / 10 Jun 2003
|License / Cost:
||Shareware / 14.95$
|File Size / Downloads:
||1.2 MB / 55
||Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP
With GTech ATS (Atomic Time Synchronizer) you can synchronize your computer's clock with atomic clock servers over the internet, the so-called time servers. It uses the network time protocol (NTP) which allows to obtain a high degree of accuracy.
The time difference between your computer clock and the atomic clocks is generally smaller then 500 msec (0.5 seconds).
GTech ATS is a multilanguage .NET application which currently supports english, german and spanish. The most important features are:
- Proxy support.
- Access to more than 190 time servers around the world.
- Ability to connect to local time servers.
- System tray support which keeps your desktop taskbar free
- A Manual time request function.
- Periodically time synchronization.
- Capability to run at windows startup and to synchronize the time immediately after the internet connection is available.
- Automatic time synchronization after application start.
- Ability to automatically exit the application after time synchronization.
- Configurable clock's style and time formats.
Requirements: Standard PC with at least 8 MB RAM, .NET Framework 1.1
| Broken Link Report
| More Info
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
.Net, C#, Clock, Framework, Net Time Server, Pc, Pm Time, Quick Time, Quick Time 6, Say The Time, Server, Synchronization, Time, Time And Chaos, Time Server Software, Time Shifting, Time Synchronization, Time Trax